In honor of the solemnity of Pentecost, on Sunday the 27th of May, 2007, His Excellency Kevork Arch. Khazoumian presided the Holy Mass held in Saint Leon Church of Kadikoy , Turkey. Father
Casper Beylerian and Deacon Hagop Minassian participated and the choir of Saint Chrysostom Church performed the canticles lead by Mr. Leon Eroyan.
After the Holy Mass, the believers of St. Leon Parish and the representatives of the Armenian Catholic community had lunch in the church garden.
Kadekoy is the new name of the old Byzantine city of Chalcedon where the 4th Ecumenical council was held with the presidency of the Holy Pontiff Leon which repudiated the Eutychian doctrine of monophysitism, described and delineated the two natures of Christ, human and divine.
The Saint Leon Armenian Catholic Church is constructed in the name of the Hoy Pontiff Leon in 1911 above an old church which was constructed in 1890.